Manage Coupons section will only available if you activate Coupon from Add-ons.
- Coupon management gives you full functionality to manage discount coupons
- You are able to generate Random Coupon code while adding coupon OR you can add coupon code manually.
- Create plan specific coupons. Those coupons can only be used for specific plan payments process.
- Add Discount Rate in
- Coupon validity time duration can be set with start date, expire date and unlimited.
- You can allow coupon code to be used for limited number of time from No. of time uses allowed. Please leave blank or 0(Zero) to for unlimited uses.
- ARMember tracks the total number of times that each Coupon Code is used.
- You have option whether to allow the coupon for the plan with Trial Period or not.
- Another option is For Recurring Plan Apply to Entire Duration, check here if you need coupon discount to be applied on each recurring payment of subscription plan.
- You can
DISABLEcoupon using single switch.
Manage Coupons Page – Screen
Add / Edit Coupon – Screen
After setting up coupons in “Coupon Management”, you need to enable coupon in “Configure Plan Signup Page” page. Go to ARMember->Configure Plan Signup Page, edit setup in which you want to enable coupon. In “Edit Plan Signup Page”, you will find “Enable coupon with payment?” option as shown below:
Select “Yes” to enable coupon code for users to use in front end “Configure Plan Sign up” page.
If “Use coupon as invitation code?” is enabled, then coupon field will be compulsory field in in Configure Plan Sign up page. So, if you want to make a system to allow registration only with some specific invitation code then this option will be helpful. Once user get logged into system, this code will work normally as coupon code.