Important Note:This plugin will only work if ARMember plugin version is higher than 1.6 and AffiliateWP Version: 18.104.22.168 or higher. Go to ARMember -> Add-ons ->
install AffiliateWP Integration and
If your system has activated “AffiliateWp” plugin, then this add-on will allow you to integrate it with ARMember.
By using this combo of “ARMember + AffiliateWp” user can get “commission” on sharing Referral of the plan – the plan for which ‘Enable AffiliateWP Referral’ option is enabled.
For this : you have to set Default Referral from
affiliate > setting > misc > Default Referral URL
ARMember > Manage Plans > Add / Edit Membership plan you will get an option : “Enable AffiliateWP Referral”.
Steps For Installation And Activation
You can install plugin in following two ways. And ARMember – AffiliateWP plugin requires ARMember Plugin (version higher than 1.6) installed and activated and AffiliateWP – 22.214.171.124 or higher as well.
New installation via FTP
- Download the plugin and extract it. You will find a directory armemberaffiliatewp.
- In your WordPress installation directory, upload armemberaffiliatewp to
- Activate the
ARMember - AffiliateWP Addonplugin through the
Pluginsmenu from WordPress admin panel.
New installation via the WordPress Uploader
- Download the plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel
- Go to
- Click on “choose file” and browse the download package. When the plugin uploads successfully, click on
Steps to Setup ARMember-AffiliateWP For Your Website
Lets setup membership for your website :
When plugin activated then AffiliateWP section will be display in
Add / Edit Membership plan.
Please see below screen.
You will be able to enable and disable referrals plan wise.
If you will enable referrals then new referrals will be created.
- Please set configure signup plan page URL in affiliate > setting > misc > Default Referral URL. So when user check their affiliate area after getting logged in to site – user will be able to share the signup page URL with their affiliate id URL.