ARMember provides allows to create different four types of membership plans : Free, Paid Infinite, Paid Finite, Subscription/Recurring
Free and Paid Infinite type of membership plans are lifetime plans. i.e, it will never expire after user subscribed to this plan. So user will not ned to renew these type of plans.
But Paid Finite and Subscription/Recurring plans are onetime plan so it will need to be renewed by user to continue getting plan benefits after plan expire date.
ARMember provides simple way to users for renew his membership plans from his current plan detail page.
Follow below steps to allow users to renew his plans.
You must need to enable Display Renew Button to allow users to renew his membership.
When Renew button is clicked, payment cycles, payment gateways, coupon box, payment mode in case of subscription plan will be displayed. User can select different cycle and payment mode while renew plan.Some Important Notes to be considered
- In case of Paid Finite plan, Renew button will be displayed always.
- In case of Free and Paid Infinite plan, Renew button will never be displayed.
- In case of Subscription( Automatic ) plan, Renew button will be displayed only after all recurring payments are completed.
- In case of Subscription( Manual ) plan, Renew button will be displayed only after all recurring payments are completed. Till then Make Payment button will be displayed to make payment of next cycle.
- Renew button will remain disabled if setup having ID in setup_id=”ID” argument does not exist.