Please note that while uninstalling ARMember, if any user has auto recurring subscription then that will be canceled from payment gateways.
To activate 2Checkout gateway, you must require API Username, API Password, Seller ID, Private Key, Publishable Key and Secret Word.
In order to set callback URL for payment process, Go to Integrations > Webhooks & API:
- Follow these steps to activate Redirect URL:
- In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale”
- For Return method, select Link in the Thank You Page
- In the Approved URL field set the URL where you want your customer to be sent after successful Payment.
2Checkout does not support “Day” in billing cycle and free trial.
2checkout supports only first occurrence of billing cycle as trial duration. So if you want to give trial, then set same parameters in “Billing cycle” and “Trial Period Duration”, otherwise plan expiration will not work properly with 2checkout.
In Case of Automatic subscription, If total payable amount will be 0 (Zero), then 2checkout gateway will not work.
You must need to enable Instant Notification Service (INS) URL URL for recurring billing.
To set up your notification URL(s) click on the Webhooks tab in your account to be directed to the Settings page. On the Settings page you may then enter a Global URL to have all notifications sent to the same URL, or you may provide a specific URL for each notification type.
Below are instructions for setting the notification URL(s) for your account.
http://yoursite.com/?arm-listener=arm_2checkout_apiURL in the Global URL field.
- Click the orange Apply button to the right of the Global URL field.
- To receive all notification types to that URL click the green Enable All Notifications link located above the Global URL field.
- Click the black Save Settings link located above the Global URL field or at the bottom of the page. NOTE: After clicking Save Changes the URL will no longer be visible in the Global URL field, but will be listed in the URL field for each notification type.