At Drip Content Tab – you will find a grid listing to manage all drip content with following columns. Each column is sortable here.
- Status – Provides switch to
- Type – Post Type of Post / Page / Custom Post / Custom Content.
- Name – Title of Post / Page / Custom Post. (Shortcode in case of
- Drip Type – Drip rule type.
- Plans – Plan names(Rule will be applied to members of these plans).
- Members – Number of matching members who will get affected by rule.
You can create drip rules by clicking on Add New Rule button. Also you can update existing rule by clicking on Edit Rule icon.
You can add three types of drip rules:
This type of drip rule will be applied directly to selected plan members.
After certain time of subscription
This type of drip rule will be applied to the members of selected plan after number of days of their subscription start date.
Specific date onward (range)
This type of drip rule will be applied to selected plan members in between selected date range. If you select
From Date & didn’t select
To Date, then this rule will be applied starting from “from date” to “infinite time”.
After certain time of post is published
This type of drip rule will be applied to selected plan members after x days of selected post/page is published.
After certain time of post is last modified
This type of drip rule will be applied to selected plan members after x days of selected post/page is modified.
Some common options like Bulk Actions, Search Box, Entries row actions and Pagination are available.