You are one step away from setting up automated SMS notifications for your WordPress membership website. The ARMember SMS Notification extension provides you with a toolkit dedicated to two major tools:
- To confirm the authenticity of the user, this addon allows you to use the SMS one-time password technology (OTP) for the signup procedure, i.e. single-use passwords are sent to registered mobile numbers to help users complete the registration procedure.
- It allows you to enable SMS notifications on the membership plan actions for existing members as well as receive admin notifications.
You may bend this WordPress membership website extension in any direction to set the preferable plugin behavior. Here are some of the SMS notification types you can send as automated messages:
- One-time SMS verifications during the signup procedure.
- SMS notifications on purchase.
- Password update notifications.
- Cancel membership notifications.
- Expiring membership plan notifications, i.e. when a plan is about to expire.
- Recurring payment due date notifications.
- Website admin SMS notifications.