The ARMember Member Network Site extension makes it easy to give users tools for creating a limited number of subsites in order to handle their network. The extension works in Gutenberg and the Classic Editor allowing your members to create subsite subscription forms based on the member’s plan permissions and settings you designate.
The main features of the ARMember Member Network Site addon:
- Optionally limit the number of subsites a member can run.
- Assign a default WordPress user role to a subsites creator/manager.
- Enable a network creator to view, delete, activate/deactivate all subsites created by his or her members.
- The addon works smoothly with the WordPress Multisite network used to run multiple membership websites.
- Easy-to-handle frontend shortcodes to generate subsite creation forms.