5 Amazing WordPress Cache Plugins for your WordPress site in 2023May 8, 2020
Are you looking for a caching plugin for your WordPress site? You might be surprised to know that most of the site visitors expect to load your web page in less than 3 seconds. That means – The faster your web page loads better the User Experience (UX) is. Hence, if a website takes more than 3 seconds to load, than the users would most likely to leave your site. A slow loading site can cost you hundreds of thousands of bucks every year. When a site visitor arrives at a specific page of your website, the server gives them the cached page to speed up the page response time.
What is the Usage of WordPress Caching Plugin?Caching is done from the server-side normally to speed up the page load time of a website. So whenever a user accesses the web page of a site then with the use of caching plugin, a lighter HTML page is served instead of processing the heavy WordPress PHP scripts. With that being said, let’s take a look at the best WordPress caching plugins list!
WP Rocketpopular plugin for WordPress in the market that is made for the non-tech savvy people and is a beginner-friendly caching plugin. Luckily, after the plugin installation, it immediately enables the recommended WordPress caching settings such as page cache, Gzip compression, and cache preloading. Some essential benefits of the WP Rocket plugin consist of:
- It allows its users to quickly cache their website on a single click.
- Uses lazy loading so when your site visitors scroll down the page, images are loaded at that time to improve the load time of the page.
- It helps to improve your website pages to get indexed on search engines.
WP Super Cache
- It allows to set the custom caching.
- Serves the cached files in three different ways namely simple, expert and WP-Cache caching.
- Helps you to clean up cache files that are out of date with the use of garbage collection
- Allow you to configure the CDN (Content Delivery Network) settings
WP Fastest CacheWP Fastest Cache is yet another effective WordPress caching plugin that has over 1+ million active installations. The plugin comes with many reliable set of features that are useful to improve your SEO ranking as site speed is used as a ranking signal as per Google’s search ranking algorithm. Apart from that, the WP Fastest cache plugin can help you to overcome the over usage of RAM and CPU due to a lot of visitors coming to your site at a time by simply generating the static HTML file. Some key features of WP Fastest Cache plugin are:
- It uses the Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method
- Deletes the cache files when a post or page is published
- It allows the admin to delete the minified CSS, JS files, and cached files from the option page
- Allows to Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices and logged-in users
- Allows the SSL and CDN support
W3 Total CacheW3 Total Cache is one of a kind, a plugin that can be useful for enhancing your site’s SEO performance and User Experience (UX) by reducing the load time of your website pages. With over 1+ million active users and having 3k+ 5-star ratings, this plugin deserves the place in the WordPress cache plugin list The plugin helps in improving mobile-friendly websites, web server performance at the time of high traffic, browser caching and many more benefits. Key Features of W3 Total Cache:
- Supports with the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) and SSL
- Uses lazy loading to defer the off-screen images that can improve the user experience.
- The plugin is compatible with the shared hosting, Virtual Private or Dedicated Servers
- It allows you to remove all unnecessary data such as spam comments and old data.
- The plugin helps with image compression by compressing large images.
- Once enabled, it can automatically run a clean-up on a schedule