ARMember provides shortcode to add Login With GooglePlush social connect button. But for this first you need to configure Google Client ID and API Key under
Social Connect tab will be displayed only if
Social Connect module is enabled.
- Click on “Create credential > OAuth Client ID”. Select “web application” from options.
- You’ll see popup including your client ID and Client secret. Copy Client ID for future reference in armember.
- Click on “create credential > API Keys”. You’ll see a popup displaying your api key, Copy this key for future reference in armember.
- Click on Restring Key in Popup Menu or Click on new created api key in “API Keys” list.
- Under Key Restriction Click on “HTTP referrers (website)”. Enter url in text box and save.
In order to get keys for Google, you have to follow steps given below.
- First you have to login to your google account in order to create project.
- Go to the Google Developers Console and click on Create an empty project
- After then dialog box will appear where you have to provide your Project name and a Project ID for your new app and click Create.
- Enable Google APIs, and go to API & auth from sidebar where you get the list of APIs.
- In the list Find Google+ API and set its status
ONand enable Google+ API.
- Now get your
API KEYas described below.
Click Save button on Social Connect page.
Once settings are saved, you can use following shortcode in any page/post to display Login with googleplush button.
To add Login with googleplush button in Login Form follow steps given below:
- Edit your login form set.
- You will find a section Social Connect Options in right panel under Basic Options.
- From here, you need to Enable Social Login switch to add social connect button with Login Form.
- You will see a Button Skin option in above image. Click there to add more social connect buttons.
- Also you will be able to upload your custom image for displaying Login with GooglePlush.
- Save Form